Abuses in Jails and Prisons
We Fight for the Civil Rights of Individuals
Kenneth N. Flaxman, P.C. is a tenacious law firm committed to protecting the rights of individuals against government abuses. Few law firms have more experience pursuing lawsuits against the Cook County Jail and the Chicago Police Department. We are based in Chicago, but we have experience throughout Illinois and the Midwest. Our firm has more than 45 years of experience. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
We take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
- Civil Rights: If your civil rights have been violated, you need an experienced attorney who will fight for the justice you deserve.
- Police Misconduct: If you are the victim of police misconduct, including wrongful arrest, illegal search, or excessive force, we can help. We pursue justice for those who have been affected by police misconduct.
- Wrongful Prosecution: If you were wrongfully prosecuted, you may be entitled to compensation. Being held in jail awaiting trial before being found not guilty is an incredibly disruptive experience and we have succeeded in obtaining compensation for victims of wrongful prosecutions.
- Convictions of the Innocent:We have worked to exonerate the wrongfully convicted and to secure compensation for them.
- Abuses in Jails and Prisons: Individuals in jails and prisons are too often the victims of serious abuse such as the denial of medical or dental care and mistreatment by officers. We have successfully resolved hundreds of jail and prison abuse cases including several deaths in custody.
When you retain the services of Kenneth N. Flaxman, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Chicago law firm today
Kenneth N. Flaxman, P.C. believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Chicago. Call the firm at 312-427-3200 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.